There is always fun stuff happening in the Big Apple. This upcoming week is no surprise. First up, Fresh 102.7 is holding their 4th annual Fresh Fall Fest on Thursday, October 13 at the Beacon Theatre, Upper West Side, Manhattan. The festival features Grammy Award winner, One Republic who would be performing hit songs like “Counting Stars”, “If I Lose Myself”, and “Wherever I Go” and you can be one of the first to hear their brand new music. Mike Posner would also be performing live as well at the Beacon Theatre. A few months ago, many would ponder who in the world is Mike Posner? However, that ended when the song “I Took a Pill in Ibiza” released in Spring of 2016. This song exploded on YouTube and gained over 600 million views. The little Spanish island of Ibiza which was already famous in Europe due to its association with electronic dance music became known worldwide due to this song.
Not a fan of One Republic and Mike Posner, but a fan of women artists like Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, and Babe Rexha? On Saturday, October 15, 2016, top women singers like Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, and Babe Rexha are performing at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. This event is known as Tidal X: 1015 which would be hosted by global music and entertainment platform, TIDAL and Robin Hood, the city’s largest poverty-fighting organization. Singers like Alicia Keys and Beyonce would need no further explanation of what they can do on the stage. Babe Rexha would be performing hits like “Take Me Home”, “In the Name of Love”, and “Me, Myself, & I”.
Already pumped to go to these events in New York? How about arriving in style as well with a limo party bus. New Jersey Limo Bus is proud to serve residents living in the Tri-State area. We are dedicated in providing the best customer service while getting to your destination both reliable and on time. Contact us to schedule a limo party bus for your next event.
On October 10, 2016, 35000 marchers, over 100 groups and plus one million spectators will be gathered around New York’s Fifth Avenue to celebrate the world’s largest party of Italian-American culture during the Columbus Day Parade. The Parade will be going up Fifth Avenue from 44th to 72nd Street.
This celebration not only commemorates the Discovery of the Americas by Christopher Columbus in 1492, but also the Italian-American heritage in the United States. Professional singing groups from the United States and Italy along with many high school bands will bring joy and cheer in their animated music. In addition to that, traditional folk dances will be performed along the parade route in the midtown of New York.
Interested in going to New York to celebrate the holiday? Consider taking a New Jersey Limo and Party Bus to the event. Our professional and dedicated drivers will get you to the event both safely and comfortably. You get to avoid the hassle of carpooling in the notorious New York City traffic. In addition to that, it isn’t a festival without alcohol involved and with NJ Limo Bus getting you to your destination, you can sit back and relax without worrying who would be the designated driver. Our party bus is equipped with audio cords so you can party on the bus with your own music. We even accommodate a large party up to 50 people on our party bus.
If you are going to the Columbus Day Parade with a party, contact us to get your party from New Jersey to your destination in New York. We can drive you from your home to the Parade in time and in style.
The summer vacation season is over and it's back to work for corporate America. For those living in New Jersey, it's often commonplace to travel to New York City for business. If you have corporate events or large meetings with clients or business partners, travel in style with NJ LimoBus LLC.
Why choose corporate transportation
Always put your best foot forward when meeting with your clients or business partners. With NJ LimoBus LLC's pristine lineup of luxury transportation vehicles, you're guaranteed to impress. Need to prep for your presentation? Our limousines come equipped with flat screen plasma TVs so you can run through your Powerpoint presentation or edit an important document proposal before your big meeting.
Our professional and courteous drivers will transport you and your guests to and from the hotel to a specified building, event or conference. The entire team at NJ LimoBus LLC is familiar with the NYC area, New Jersey and Connecticut and will always choose the fastest way to get from one location to another.
When to call NJ LimoBus LLC
Give our NJ-based limousine and party bus company a call today for all your corporate transportation needs. Choose from a Cadillac Escalade, 12 passenger Chrysler Limousine or any one of our larger limousines. Need to impress your guests after a long day of meetings? Our drivers have plenty of restaurant and bar recommendations for you. Contact our office today to book your next corporate transportation!
With football and hockey season coming quickly, the time for tailgating and party buses in NJ is now! There are so many college and professional sports teams in the tri-state area, that you and your friends will always have a game to look forward to. But why deal with the hassle of carpooling and trying to find a designated driver when you can opt for a luxury party bus ride to the game instead?
Why Choose a Party Bus in NJ
Consider taking a NJ limo bus to a sporting event, and relax in style. Our buses have audio cords so you can play your own music, as well as servers who can wait on you while you watch the game. Some of our buses are equipped with TVs that can give you updates about each game as they happen.
We can also accommodate larger groups for sporting events, and this will make your whole trip more affordable. Don’t worry about traffic getting to the game, or who is driving, because your NJ party bus will get you there without any stress. Next time you’re going to a sporting event, a party bus can get rid of all of the annoyances (and food and drink supplies), so that all you have to do is cook a lot of food, and make sure you’re inside the stadium in time for kickoff.
If you’re thinking about renting a limo bus in NJ, contact us to get started. We can get you from home to any sporting event in time and in style.
We already know you're going remain cool as a cucumber on your wedding day (because you've got the entire thing organized down to the table napkin placement), but what about staying physically cool?
An estimated 34% of all weddings occur during the months of June, July and August -- and for good reason. The trees and flowers are in full bloom, children are out of school, and more employers are inclined to approve time off from work. Yet there's always a major concern when planning a summer wedding: The hot weather. You've just bought the most gorgeous, floor-length dress with beads and layers, but now how do you keep from sweating buckets?
- Drink plenty. No, we don't mean bottles of Champagne. Drinking plenty of ice water will help your body adjust to the heat as well as keep you cool. Besides, you'll be dancing your butt off -- so you'll want to stay hydrated for dancing well into the wee hours of the morning.
- Sweat-proof makeup. If you've hired a makeup artist for you and your bridal party, be sure that they apply waterproof products, or else you're going to end up looking like a hot mess. Keep in mind that powdered products tend to fare better during the summer months.
- Avoid chaffing. This is a major problem for brides in tighter wedding dresses because there's less air circulation. Again, you'll want to be dancing the night away and be able to walk down the isle pain free, so grab some body glide, anti-chaffing powder, or even slip on a pair of spandex shorts.
- Choose an up-do. You may have been planning on leaving your hair down for your wedding day, but when it comes to staying cool, an up-do can help tremendously! Opt for a high bun or a side braid; anything that will keep your hair off the back of your neck. There are plenty of wedding up-dos to choose from.
- Keep it inside. This may seen crazy, but having an indoor wedding isn't a bad idea when it's 95 degrees out. Trust us, the gentlemen will thank you! Don't forget too that your wedding transportation from NJ Limo Bus LLC will always have the air conditioning on to keep you and your guests cool.
It's time to have fun on your big day without worrying about the temperature, and at NJ Limo Bus LLC, we can transport you and your significant other in an air conditioned limousine to and from the wedding venue, hotel, and airport for your honeymoon. Contact us today for a free estimate and to reserve your limousine!
It's not every day that you go to a concert. It's also not every day that you get to ride in a party bus. Why not put two uncommon events together in the same day and head to your next summer concert in one of NJ Limo Bus LLC's party buses.
Why Rent a Party Bus for a Concert
- So you don't get lost. There are so many concert venues to go to in the tri-state area that there's bound to be a couple you aren't sure how to get to. Let our professional drivers navigate the roads to your next concert.
- Keep the party safe. No need to draw straws for a designated driver this time. With a party bus, everyone gets to have fun while heading to and from your favorite artists' concert. Have a two-day concert to attend? No worries, we can also transport you and your group to a nearby hotel.
- More room to maneuver. Is your upcoming concert a far drive? Renting a party bus will ensure that you and your friends are comfortable during the journey. Give yourselves some room to breathe and space to stretch your legs! With a party bus, you can stand up, sit down and even enjoy some TV while on the road.
How to Choose the Best Party Bus
Choosing the best party bus for your next summer concert won't be hard. At NJ Limo Bus LLC, we can help you select the best vehicle for your needs. First, simply tell us the dates and times you need a party bus and we will check to make sure we have a vehicle for you. Next, feel free to look inside the party bus and check out all the amenities and features. Telling us the number of people you expect in to have in your group will also help us find the right size party bus for you.
Contact us today for a free estimate and have an unforgettable summer at a concert venue near you!
It's music festival season! NJ Limo Bus LLC has been providing passengers with a luxurious way to travel to NYC for decades, and summertime is the best time to head to the Big Apple.
Thinking about doing something new and exciting this summer with your friends? Hop into a party bus with the gang and head to one of the following NYC music festivals.
- 4Knots Festival: New York, NY - July 9th. This indie-rock fest gives attendees what they want -- all things guitar. Situated right along the waterfront, you'll be hearing indie legends Guided by Voices, Detoit's Protomartyr and folk-punk duo Girlpool.
- Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival: Brooklyn, NY - July 13-16. Tailgating this epic music festival is the only way to see hip hop greats such as "Uncle Ralph" McDaniels, DJ Rob Swift and Mobb Deep.
- Grassroots: Trumansburg, NY - July 21-24. At only $125 for a three-day festival, you'll be able to listen to some of the biggest name bands in the Grassroots movement. Most people will be roughing it out in tents and campers, so why not let us drop you off and pick you up in a luxury vehicle?
- Panorama Music Festival: New York, NY - July 22-24. Don't wait until the last minute to get tickets to this epic music fest this year. Attending artists include the Alabama Shakes, LCD Soundsystem, Tourist and more. There's no camping allowed at this festival, so let NJ Limo Bus LLC commute you to and from your hotel.
- Afropunk: Brooklyn, NY - August 27-28. A great way to end the summer, this festival is one you won't want to miss. The festival has been going strong for the past seven years and has given new artists the opportunity to hit it big with the crowd and make a name for themselves.
Thinking about a show a little closer to home in New Jersey? No worries! NJ Limo Bus will transport you and your friends anywhere within the tri-state area. Simple contact us for an estimate.
Prom is one of the only times your entire high school class can get together and celebrate under one roof, so why not make an impression on your classmates this year and arrive in a prom limousine from New Jersey Limo Bus. Besides using our spacious limousines to get you to your destination, here are a few other reasons to rent one for prom.
- Impress Your Date. You've paid for the outfit, the makeup and the styling to impress your date, but have you thought about how your ride might make an impression? Our New Jersey-based limousine company prides itself on providing state-of-the-art amenities inside our limousines as well as a clean vehicle every time.
- Amp Up the Romance Factor. This goes along with impressing your date, but a prom limousine is also a great way to make your night feel more romantic -- even if you're traveling in a large group. At New Jersey Limo Bus, we have limos that can accommodate anywhere from 12 to 30+ people all while maintaining a cozy, inviting, and romantic atmosphere with our LED lights and leather seats.
- Make the Night Fun. Did you know that our limousines come equipped with iPod jacks, surround sound, LED lighting, air conditioning, a wet bar and more? You choose the music and have a blast hanging out with your friends while we get you to where you need to go.
- Make an Entrance. You don't want to be that couple who rolls up to the prom venue in your beat-up car. New Jersey Limo Bus' limousines such as the jet door limo or the Cadillac Escalade super stretch will make anyone's jaw drop when you arrive. Our sleek limos come in white or black depending on what you and your group desire.
- Lengthen the Night. By renting a limousine for prom, you don't need to rely on your parents to pick you and your date or group up after prom ends. Our NJ limo company will always be there to drop off all your guests at their respective houses after the party. If you have another post-prom destination to go to, such as an ice cream place or movie theater, we can certainly accommodate these stops!
Make your night unforgettable with a prom limousine from New Jersey Limo Bus today.
One of the toughest challenges when planning a wedding is answering the nagging question: "How can I make my wedding stand out from the rest?" With so many weddings you're probably attending this summer, it's difficult to try and make yours unique. Fortunately, we've got some base-line theme ideas to choose from.
Vintage Wedding. There's nothing more romantic than a vintage-style wedding. It's time to bring in timeless, classic looks with soft neutral colors such as ivory, light gray and rose. Adorn your tables with chandeliers or candles with flowy fabric. What will really tie in the vintage look is one of New Jersey Limo Bus' vintage cars, such as our Rolls Royce Phantom, Silver Cloud or Austin Princess.
Rustic Wedding. If you and your significant other are all about the outdoors, why not show your guests your love of nature by opting for a rustic-themed wedding? Be sure to choose an outdoor location with a view or gorgeous backdrop. Think mountains, lakes or trees. In order for you and your significant other -- as well as your wedding party -- to arrive safely to your outdoor wedding destination, you may need a more rugged luxury vehicle to get you there. We provide spacious Cadillac Escalade SUVs that are as luxurious as they are practical.
Romantic Wedding. If you want wedding photos you won't regret looking at 50 years later, then a classic romantic wedding is what you're after. A white dress with a sweetheart neckline will never go out of style, nor will white roses and simple centerpieces. One of our most romantic wedding transportation vehicles that New Jersey Limo Bus has to offer is our 12 passenger Chrysler limousine available in white or black. This elegant limo is sleek and full of luxury amenities for your wedding party.
Already have a theme in mind? Give NJ LimoBus a call today and we'll help you find your perfect wedding transportation vehicle!
Everyone loves taking a trip to the Big Apple, especially since it's so close to New Jersey. So why not use your bachelorette party as an excuse to get out of the Garden State and head into the city that never sleeps? Below is the ultimate NYC bachelorette party weekend.
Bachelorette Daytime Fun in NYC
Start the day off right with plenty of late morning libations at the hotel, then let our limousine or party bus driver take you to a salon of your choosing in NYC so you and your girlfriends can get pampered and prepped for the night ahead. Don't hold back -- go for a new hairstyle, manicure and makeup.
Sign the group up for a dance class of your choosing and our professional limousine drivers will make sure you get to class on time. New Jersey Limo Bus is familiar with New York City, which means we know all the quickest routes to your destinations. Another off the beaten path idea is to sign up for a cooking class where you can bring a bottle of wine while learning from NYC's best culinary chefs. Did we mention it's a great way to impress your husband-to-be?
Bachelorette Nighttime Activities in NYC
There's always the usual bachelorette activities that you and your friends can encounter in any city. In NYC, you have the chance to expand your horizons! Look for tickets to a comedy show in Hells Kitchen, or snag a row a seats at a theatre on Broadway. One of the most unique spots to take you and the girls is to Serendipity, but you might want to book sooner rather than later, as seats are filled months in advance.
Not sure what else to do that night? New Jersey Limo Bus has some great bachelorette party ideas for both the NYC and New Jersey area. No matter where you go, you can always rely on us for putting your safety and well being first. Contact us today to book a limousine or party bus for your bachelorette get together!